Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 3, 2008

BLAH.

to all my dear avid fellow readers who actually do drop by at this page once in a while or EVER do, i'm happy to announce my love for you all !

reasons for my sudden dissapearance from the social world :
work.(most of you might have guessed my inability to ever manage time properly)

self wallow.
and lastly, emo emo emo and emo.


working isn't that all bad considering i am lucky enough to get more.than.whacky colleagues to mess around and pass boring sessions of IT work with. As so, i'm here to proudly introduce two of my most talented-crap-talking work mates that not only brought joy but also corrupted my pure, goodiegoodie mind into a devilish one.


Introducing, Jonas Wong Ket Seong. A retarded spastic person who actually resembles bits and parts of me.Along with hes ever so witty mouth we terrorise anyone who comes into our path. Pantries and panties go tipsy turvy once we set our targets on them. Oh, and not forgetting HE IS ACTUALLY QUITE AN INTELLIGENT person.

some random facts:
  • he is actually a LADIES' GUY.I shall not explain why due to the risk of him sueing me in court.
  • as retarded as he seems to be, hes level of knowledge pawns almost everyone at work and i believe he owns our boss too =P. i.might.get.fired.for.stating.this.fact.
  • he has a huge scope of vocab on the vulgar field which explains he is my SIFU !
2 words. GILA BABI!


Ini kisah seorang pagan yang teramat gila serta boleh berubah menjadi seorang lelaki miang bila bila masa. tak terlupa muka mimik dia seumpama seorang budak kecil dan juga perangainya yang mirip budak 5 tahun.tak terlupa dia suka mengigau tak tentu masa .

Digelar "huhu king" kerana stail gelakkannya ialah "huhu" dan bukan "haha" atau "hehe". rakan karib aku semasa kerja,lunch partner aku semasa aku tiada pompuan hangat untuk keluar dengan,my-partner-in- crime ,chess partner apabila terlalu bosan ,rakan curi tulang ke pantry berbual bual kosong.




my super "organised" cubicle. the orange thingy on the left is actually a pillow.as ive already left the company i shall now announce the secret use of the pillow =p i sleep and drool on it on many occasions during the period of my employment .

OOhHHH! i even got caught by my team leader before drooling n sleeping like a dead log. luckily my charm and charisma may have caught her offguard! she even smiled at me !
hahaha! mr.charisma man!

No comments: