Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 27, 2009

//.Cupid Asked Me Whether He Should Aim The Love Arrow Right At Your Cerebral Membrane And I Told Him No, I Prefer To Earn It Myself.//和阮經天再續前緣?

You wanted me to be there for you, I did try my best occasionally slipping only for a few times where i couldn't actually help it like remember the time where things were impossible for me to continue on living like there's a faint, slim glittering chance that fate will play it's role.
I did all i could, went the distance for you, that extra mile, shed blood sweat and tears and cried ten feet deep miles of rivers over you. Finally it's better for us to go back where things used to be and hope that things get better in time. I told you I had another girl I was seeing in my life but truth be told I never did.


You're a great personality,
You have your own style,
It's real and it's genuine,
What an awesome profile.
If I could choose between being ignored or jilted, I would choose the latter. Almost done believing in you.

No comments: