Saturday, May 10, 2008

current *close to impposible-keepdreamingon* goals

proudly here to announce whatever resolutions i made for the new year were all failures.
can vividly remember what i told myself on the eve of 2008.

while lying on my bed getting myself cozy before i sleep ...
inner voice:i shall be more hardworking and be more productive in studies in 2008!*voice full of SEMANGAT* mind you i was passion was burning AT THAT TIME.

ok so i started the year with a the first couple of months being unexceptionally not-so-lazy .

as the months passed ....

while doing my math homework...
myself : wah so much work to do la..
inner voice: what the heck.! why am i suffering here?!!?!screw this! * dump books aside and jumps into car and zoom off to the basketball court *

Well, at least my so-called-burning-passion lasted for a few months .hahaha .
give me a book and ill use it as a pillow.
give me a question on math/chem/bio and ill give u the wrong solution
give me assignments and ill use the time for doing them thinking of excuses to give the lecturer why i didnt do it .

i TRIED ! But i cant ! my fave. phrase obtained after my more than lowly-functional-low-determination fren , Moe uttered the sentence lyk a million times in front of our math lecturer .
BUTBUTBUT..surprisingly i managed to keep a few goals still going rather strong =P
see im not all that lazy. the other goals i shall not reveal =P

oh ya anyway. i added another-yet-close-to-impposible goal to my long failed list .
--> making it for my future uni bball team . call me a dreamer with huge dreams!

2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

where there is a will there is a way/

so keep yr head up and rmb to always aim fo tha moon!

and if u fail, u'll stil be among the stars!


*hugsss*
love ya!

liv said...

Hey there.
Chillex lah. You're a smart kid. Surely will do well=) All da best in our finals!