Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mumm's special day

.So my bro and i had almost conveniently forgot sunday was mother's day untill in the afternoon i (the saviour as usual) wished mum .

so as we were having dinner at esquire kitchen in carrefour(or is tht how u spell it) while waiting for the food my bro and i decided to leave my dad and my mom and go find a suitable gift .arent we sweet =)

oh and this is the part where drama comes in .

so we walked and walked and walked trying to decide what to buy.untillll we stopped at a shop full of soft toys.

the cute cj7 plushie was too cute to resist so my bro and i decided to buy it.

after buying it and thinking over it, we realised she wouldnt appreciate the toy's cute-ness.

so off we go again to find another suitable gift and found a nice necklace of silver.

after much bargaining *and my bro ogling over the store keeper which happens to look lyk a transvestite to me* (my bro thinks her bod is hot ) we bought the necklace.

after dinner after everything was over we handed mummy the present and alas she liked it =)

gaahaha arent we just sweet children =)

No comments: