Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 9, 2008

Post-exam plans

My final.of.the.finals has finally ended.



im starting to laugh hysterically to myself(no kidding) just thinking of all the freedom im gonna get after all this messed up academic stress thats been bugging me for a year and a half.


So! i lined up my plans right after i finished the exam.



I WANT THE JOY OF SELLING MY TEXT BOOKS OFF TO THE JUNIORS AS A HANDOVER OF LONG TIME SUFFERING =P


First im gonna sleep my heart out! minimum 12 hours.

-> party like a wild dog a day after that.

-> play basketball whenever and wherever i like

=>laze around and stone in my room whenever i like.

=>fiddle around with my car. which reminds me i want a heck.unique.cool spoiler and skirtings for my car. and also chromium rims.

was wondering if anyone kno a place where i can get blow-up valves for my car(and no its not a sex toy)? please drop a comment if u do.

oh ya i never posted pictures of my uber looking super cool.mega.oneofakind car of mine yea. so here goes.=)






no car so yeng as mine one lahh =P









anyways after the final exams. all joy will come to an end. as tought as it may be, we had to bid our final farewell to each other. though extremely emotional, we managed to somehow thrash the whole of pizza hut in 1u with our wild.filled.with.excitement chitter-chatters and final gosips.








my more.then.a.lecturer person to me. thanks for all ur guidance and high levels of patience(not to mention tolerance) toward my always out.of.the.world actions

and so ill end this post while listening to the song kenangan terindah . ahh , i hope we all will meet again some day, some time , some place. keep your fingers crossed =) au revoir!

No comments: