Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2008

pure math? Was as hard and tough as a virgin's hymen!








so i started off the day with basketball untill all of us were tired and went to ABC mamak.


during our convo. thr...


park leng: eh lets go for badminton!


goh yuan: yea yea lets go.


me : (ok lets split this part of monologue to two parts)




my inner voice: hey, u promised urself that u will study for the last paper after bball!
me: ya, i realli shud do tht and not go and play badminton.
so...after MUCH pondering, i decided heck!! life is now! i will just go and play badminton for a while and come back and study.
so we went at 3. got back at 6 !
hahaha so much for "playing for a while".

took this pic on my way driving to badminton.cool abstract huh =P



oh .and so my highlight of the week, what ammused me the most was my inability to complete the pure math paper which i was so confident of scoring before the exam as i literally WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR IT!


*flashback* to the time before and while i was having my pure math exam.

7.30 left house to be there by 9 for the exam.

ok , so things didnt go out as planned . unfortunately, there had to be a massive jam on my exam day!
so i arrived late for 5 minutes.
sputtering profusely my apologies i ran to my table and started the paper.
i smiled to myself as i did the first question.
piece of cake.
started second question. hmm.. this looks hard.. ill come back to it later.
so started third question.. some silly retarded question demanding pure retard-ness from a person to be able to answer it..so i did it and got my answer X=O. and they wanted three significant figures, and i go what the heck. i just wrote my answer as O.OO !
thre ! isnt tht retarded of me? judging my answer is already obviously wrong.

so at the fourth question i got stuck , so as the fifth , the sixth and my sad story continues on.
unlike the past years. which was easy and friendly to do.. this time the paper was as HARD AS A VIRGIN'S HYMEN!!(ok im using it as a figure of speech)

i got all depressed after the exam. . at least a dose of Wild Hogs laughing myself silly at rem's house managed to ease my whatever sadness and dissapointment i had.

so now ill start with the interesting issue..





ok to be careful to avoid any flaming or blacklisting or the fact i might go to jail for posting this post. i will be as sweet and corny as possible for my 'love and affection' for BN.

HIDUP BARISAN!

i was so shocked at the time where the new price fuel was announced..
my original full-tank price was RM 70. and now with the new price mine almost reached RM 120!
hahaha there goes all my money. AND YET! "He"(not mentioning hes name as u all might have guessed) was cheeky enough to say "Malaysians now can enjoy the "benefits" of expensive petrol"
I went like OMGWTFRETARDEDNESS!

3 comments:

TheJessicat said...

hahaahaahahahah not to worry dear! =D

if ya think hard hard hard enuff, eventually d solutions will come, just continue w the workings n it'll lead u to d answer.


and u remind me of the person who stormed into d exam hall all sweating

PhD|.Kit said...

haha thannks for the support babe.
all i need rite now.

yea i did storm into the exam hall all sweating!
omg u guessed it totally right.

imagine my expression running to my table .

TheJessicat said...

like that


@_@ or =S