Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Controversy problems & dedication to remy and moe also ghazal yoges sakun and the rest.

So, i finished my exams . And as a maniac as i am with hyper pent-up 1 and a half years energy i exploded myself on the basketball court.

Yea you might have guessed.
i sprained my ankle. badly.
to make matters worst, i have promised my frens to attend their farewell plans.(remy's going back to france and moe back to Sudan)
yet goh yuan's birthday is the same day.
crap! if being torn apart isnt enough, my dumb ankle hurts like hell.

Caution.! never be too hyper while ure playing basketball.






so back to main topic.



i still haven been able to find that true one.



im not vying for attention neither am i seeking for symphaty.






to remy and moe who i will not see after a long time. i wish u guys an early good.luck.in.life and thanks for your guidance and irreplacable memories we had.



the trip to pangkor,the getaway from classes, the not.going.and.skipping.classes to go to starbucks and cheers to the mischieve we bring into every class.


to moe's inacapability to ever finish his pure math homework on time while saving my ass due to ms.loh always targeting him .the crazy attitude u have just crazily ammuses me .the always careless one who breaks chem apparatus like the number of raindrops falling into the ocean.no one can top ur record .and to the times we skip class to just hang around and comment on chicks arguing which is hotter or preeetier. Cheers to your absolutely.unique.illneverunderstand. your taste in chicks.


to remy's always cheering me up and pushing me forward whenever im down and hes ability to carve a smile no matter what.dude ure a friend ill never regret befriending. the oh-so-graceful football u play and the genius of biology u were .to the achievements we had together ,the runner up for futsal and top 5 in bball due to the fact u were playing .though we sometimes have missunderstandings, i know u'll always have my back whenever i fall.

To Ghazal. my forever.by.my.side.no.matter.what.happens friend who manages to lit my at times gloomy days.and the patience u have in teaching me math and mechanics is unbelievable.
i still wonder how much patience u have when i ask funnily-retarded questions. and cheers to the time we had for 1 and a half years giving ms.loh and any lecturer a head ache.
you never judge me for who i am and always stand by me.

and also to Sakun, whom i dont have a picture of. the first imppresion of u was that when u first saw me you thought i was a gangster or some messed up dude! haha. wonder how my hair gave me such an imppresion. u were always the baby among the group. the cutest one among all and the no-nonsense person. i seriously enjoyod the time spent with u thru dis 1& a half years.

and to Yoges, the always-stoning-and-blur guy. you have a heart of gold.thanks for the coaching for certain subs i never liked.and the think positive attitude u instilled into me.u will always be a role model i look up to.not to mention ur slow mind due to *i shall not reveal why reasons* haha!since we all know =)'

seriously u guys have been the gems in my life. and i thank you all and wish u all the best in your future till we meet again. ill miss u guys and each one of u have a place in my heart. i cherish every moment we had .

6 comments:

TheJessicat said...

sniff sniff

so sweet =)

PhD|.Kit said...

haha didnt kno i was good at words =P

TheJessicat said...

ELEHHHHHHHHHHH

Li-Anne said...

Hey, can't seem to type to your chatterbox. Anyway...

My blog is www.sophisticated-butterfly.blogspot.com

Will link you up too =)

PhD|.Kit said...

haha ok li anne , already linked u =D

Anonymous said...

hey kit... miss you dear! tht was very sweet of you... :) hope ur well.. rmber, im just a phone call away! Love you always.

sakun